EA Catch Return


Please don’t forget, if you hold an EA licence to fish for Salmon and Migratory Trout a catch return must be sent to the EA.

The link above is provided for your convenience. It is also always available at the side of the page.

You will need your licence number and postcode, alternatively the paper copy which came with your licence needs to be posted soon.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s